November 8, 2014

What's In My MakeUp Traincase

Hi guys! I went missing for quite a while again. Sorry, huu. ;^; I've been seriously uninspired lately... So yesterday, I spent a time to sort out my blog and tweaked my layout a little, as you can see, I got more space now~

Okaaay.... it's Saturday now and I hope you're having a good time spending your weekend! Hehe... Maybe I'll be going out to the cinema later, or...not! lol. But anyway~ I thought I'd give you guys a fun peek into my Make up traincase. I always like seeing what's inside other people's Makeup bag/case, so here's one of my regular medium sized traincase.
 
black
Armando Caruso Makeup Traincase/box


black box



This is my second makeup traincase that I use the most, it's a black Armando Caruso box I bought 1 year ago from Kay Collection. I own 2 hard case and 1 soft case. This black one I own, got six compartments with one large main container on the bottom.


LEFT COMPARTMENTS
ROW 1
Mostly eye products like primers, eyeliners (gel and liquid), cream eyeshadow and stuff. I'll list some of the products
- Urban decay eyeshadow primer and e/s
- Mascaras (Clinique, Estee lauder, Luview)
- Eyeliner gel (Tony Moly, MAC)
- Missha pen eyeshadow (this one is so sparky and I use it to highlight my inner corner)
- Etude House draw my eyebrow, proof 10 eye primer, and proof 10 auto eye pencil
- NYX jumbo eye pencil in white (love it as a base)
- ELF clear brow and eyelash mascara
- Some refills for eyebrow pencil, then liquid eyeliner, and sharpener

ROW 2
I put some lipsticks here. Here I got  Etude House, Urban Decay, MAC (Cremesheen Shygirl), NYX, Vincent Longo, Makeup forever, The face shop, Revlon kissable, Anna sui, Beauty buffet, Max factor, some glosses, tint, lip liners and two Too Faced lip primer.

ROW 3
Concealer and complexions makeup~
- Makeup forever lift concealer
- Murad acne treatment concealer (perfect for problematic skin, but it's too dark on meTT^TT)
- Lioele Mix concealer★ (my favorite!) and under eye dark circle concealer
- Lioele blooming shimmer base
- TFS duo concealer
- SHISEIDO pencil concealer 
- Skinmiso pore silky essence
- elf concealer
- a jar of etude house nymph aura volumer, bourjois blush (rose pompon)

Now moving on to another side of compartments~




RIGHT COMPARTMENTS
ROW 1
I put lots of jars here, it contains some of my favorite foundation and face cream, like Chanel CC cream, Urban Decay BB Cream, Buff foundation (powder). I also have make-up base here (Tony moly make-up base). I also have:
- Etude House Sweet allover color cream in peach
- MUFE HD powder
- NARS liquid highlighter
- Favorite shimmer eyeshadow powder from BUFF'd 
- and glitters for hair ^-^

ROW 2
a space for small pressed powder container, I got some blushers and eyeshadow here.
- Lioele cheek beam cream blusher
- Etude House color corset bronzer
- CARGO bronzer
- TOO FACED cocoa bronzer
- Blusher: NYX blusher in Angel★ (omg my favorite), Wet and wild, Revlon, etc

ROW 3
- A'pieu self making brow kit (HG)
- Etude House face designing brightener
- THE BALM mary lou manizer highlighter
- Face palette (Stilla)★ and NYX



Inside the main big compartment, I  have a box to keep more of my face palettes, sprayers (water, alcohol to disinfect my stuff, and brush cleanser), I also got some foundations from Revlon, Milani, Illamasqua, Sephora, Bourjois, etc, depend on my skin condition (I rarely wear foundation now though), some make up primers and base (Catalina Geo, BENEFIT, Clinique, Luview), two bottle of make-up setter spray, and curlers (shu uemura and one heated curler★).

Most of the time, I'll stuff some of my chosen brushes kit to this compartment. It's quite big I could have at least three brush kit inside and there'd still be some space left for makeup palettes.


Well I gues that's it~! Here's some of palettes that I usually put into my traincase. Victoria's secret makeup palette, Sephora, Stilla, and Nyx.

And here's some of brushes in my vanity case:




Brushes from Sigma, Mac, Masami Shouko. But heeey.... my favorite is Masami Shouko~!♥ Btw I'm loving these two brush tube case, I'll get myself a bigger one later :)

 Ecotools~ lovin this brushes as well. they're affordable, durable and comes with a high quality fiber. I also got myself elf stipple brush, MAC, and Etude house stippling brush as well.

Face and cheek brush from Masami Shouko, Masami Shouko angled goat brush, Masami shouko detail foundation brush, Bare minerals face brushes.



And my favorite brush of all time, Shu uemura face and cheek brush (goat) :) it's so floppy, bouncy, and airy ♥ can't get enough of this brush! hehe....

So yeah I guess that's all about it. If you want me to review any particular item, just let me know on the comment section below, I'll try to make a review for you as soon as possible.
I'll be happy for that, like... seriously~~~ I don't want to lose all the zeal for blogging. So I'll be waiting for review request :)

That's it... I'll leave you with some crappy selca. Mwahaha....
Have a nice weekend everyone~



with love, kim~ 

14 comments:

  1. Wow so many producst sweetie! Sometimes I think I need a train case but all my makeup is in home, maybe if I travel I need a traincase like this. So many product, I want see if you want on your blog a review about that Shu Uemura Brush that looks great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. waw.. Review semua ci.. XD ga sabar tunggu post berikutnya..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! :) That makeup case is like a dream come true, so many beauty products all compiled in one place. <3 Could you please review the Etude House Color Corset Bronzer? I'm curious at how well (or not) the product works. Thank you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. this post is helpful because it shows the essentials in a kit. /it is actually so exciting as well for makeup lovers like me.
    www.tobelikealady.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a lovely collection of makeup in your traincase case Kim! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG *____* I'm really in love with all the things you have!

    http://cookiescorpse.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I missed your posts! <3333 Your traincase is perfect! :p

    http://forest-doll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, you have so many great products! I'm jealous of all of your brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many make up items!!! I'm envious!!! Brilliant ^^

    And you look so cute!

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp


    ReplyDelete
  10. Yey..akhirnya update lagi. 😁. Banyak banget brushes makeup cc. Itu beli dimana ce?

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks all :)
    Bebe: online shop, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many cute stuff... my, my...
    I think I don't even own so many makeup. Somehow I'd like to let my 'collection' grow but actually I don't even know if I need anything else as the stuff I use...
    I've done some orders a couple of days ago so maybe it's going to change soon. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aku baru ngeh kenapa harus punya brush lebih dari 1 set setelah mengikuti kursus makeup personal. * baru ikut kursus* Seenggaknya harus punya cadangan jika brush sebelumnya lagi di bersihin di rumah. Kayaknya aku harus memiliki 2 set brushes. *Maaf curhat*

    www.aloha-bebe.com

    ReplyDelete